built in 1948, this project was a design-build collaboration with T.B.
Penick & Sons, General Contactor. The design scope included
creating a covered entry structure, redesigning the front entry terrace
into a multi-functional gathering space and a new landscape plan. The
solution incorporated the original design motif with sensitivity to
proportion and details, as if the portico had been an intregal part of
the church. The terrace was enlarged and organized for larger groups
along with integrating a fund raising "Buy an Engraved Tile" program
for families to contribute to the renovation.
11858 bernardo plaza court, #120 . san diego, california . 92128
p.858.592.4710 . f.858.592.4193